The Go Go's

Nightclub Dwight

Friend of Leo's
Oh yes, I was very much in love with that song, and most of the Go Gos back in the day. Sadly, I'm not sure any of them felt the same affection towards me, so, the gentleman that I am, er, the gentleteen that I was, I just let it drop.

My first concert at the New Haven Coliseum was INXS opening for the Go Gos.

Truth be told, I was always sort of a music snob, so I used to crank this one on my stereo back in the day (and only the day since I wasn't really allowed to crank that stereo at night)

buster poser

Poster Extraordinaire
I love the original too, but man... the Go-Go's (Go-Gos'? Go-Go'ses'?) version is just perfect. Jane Wiedlin is an amazing writer and a pretty fair Joan of Arc.

57joonya

Tele-Afflicted
Oh yes, I was very much in love with that song, and most of the Go Gos back in the day. Sadly, I'm not sure any of them felt the same affection towards me, so, the gentleman that I am, er, the gentleteen that I was, I just let it drop.

My first concert at the New Haven Coliseum was INXS opening for the Go Gos.

Truth be told, I was always sort of a music snob, so I used to crank this one on my stereo back in the day (and only the day since I wasn't really allowed to crank that stereo at night)

That’s awesome. That’s gotta be the guy from the specials…. His name escapes me right now

CCK1

Tele-Afflicted
So we're not talking about GoGo Yubari?

gogo.JPG