1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

The future of Peavey

Discussion in 'Amp Central Station' started by jayroc1, Feb 17, 2021.

1. dkevin

dkevin Tele-Meister

I am not prepared to offer my opinion on the business environment of Peavey. Let me just add that my grandsons (age 13-19) all think Peavey (USA) gear is great. They see the durability and the value of the instruments and amps. They also see how their hard-earned $ go a lot farther if they move counter to the masses and look for good instruments in the neglected brands. It seems almost everybody has a story about their 1st guitar/amp being a Peavey. The implication is that serious musicians do not play Peavey. Not all their ideas/designs are gold. But to me, Peavey has always been about affordability, durability and reliability. I am speaking about my experience with their made in USA instruments/amps. It speaks well that these youngsters do not roll their eyes at the mention of Peavey.(like they do at me)

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.