The Fender CS experience?

Discussion in 'Fender Custom Shop Tele Forum' started by Sinner1980, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Falconbill

Falconbill Tele-Meister Ad Free Member

There's a whole series of videos on YouTube by the Fender Custom shop on custom made orders. Here's one regarding the neck shapes:

2. lance071

lance071 TDPRI Member

Burntfrijoles - What colors did you go with on your CS Teles? Daphne Blue? and which blonde color is that? Look so nice with no relicing. I also like colors like that without much grain showing through. I'm thinking about finally pulling the trigger on a team built since prices will only be going up.

3. burntfrijoles

burntfrijoles Poster Extraordinaire

Sonic Blue and Vintage White. These are solid finish colors. The "Vintage White" is supposed to mimic the look of yellowed Olympic White.

4. Ripradiant

Ripradiant Tele-Afflicted

Regarding the question of whether a team built CS guitar will be good enough! To add a bit of perspective... its interesting to note that pretty much all of the musical greats played off the shelf instruments before there was custom lines etc. Its not what you have its - what you do with it. Still- I would like a CS in my collection.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.