1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

"The Expendables 2"..Really? 2?.............

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by telefunken, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Devincaster

Devincaster Tele-Meister

Chuck Norris is in his 70s and looks 40. That's just nuts to me.

2. Stratburst

Stratburst Friend of Leo's

I've seen Expendables 2 already. I liked it. Dumber than a bag o' hammers but a lot of fun.

3. blowtorch

blowtorch Telefied Ad Free Member

Stratburst, cool, that's exactly what I was hoping for

4. Rasmuth

Rasmuth Tele-Afflicted

Red Dawn is now officially set for release on November 21. Trailers are out now and some of the stars of the film are talking about it publicly...I loved the original.

5. sixstringbastard

sixstringbastard Friend of Leo's

I think that weird looking beard of his covers up a lot of his aging. Dyed beards look very strange

6. mal paso

mal paso Banned

The plastic surgery probably helps

7. Toto'sDad

Toto'sDad Telefied Ad Free Member

I'll bet if you saw Chuck without the dye in his beard, and that little horseshoe without the rug, he'd look like Elmer Fudd.

PS

My name is Mal Paso Mr. Norris, and I live in Bloomington IN, just in case you have anything to say to me.

8. mal paso

mal paso Banned

Haha! I take it back, Chuck!

9. Suho

Suho Tele-Meister

I'd still rather watch Chuck Norris in his 70's than most of the other guys there who are a decade or two younger. I've always liked Chuck.

Best was when Conan O'Brian had the "Walker Pipeline" where he would randomly pull a lever and a short clip of Walker would instantly broadcast; like many bits, Conan played it to death but it was still great. But I digress....

10. ast370

ast370 Tele-Meister Silver Supporter

we should start a poll to guess the cheesy references to their other movies. they show at least 2 in the trailer.

11. Skully

Skully Doctor of Teleocity

Not surprising. You can't get Hollywood execs to say a bad word about China. Human rights abuses? Oppression? No problem! It's a humongous emerging market and there's lots of money to be made.

12. mohair_chair

mohair_chair Tele-Meister

No, this one is all about talking. Talking about, you know, feelings and stuff.

13. goonie

goonie Friend of Leo's

With the first one it was impossible to get the sound level right. The action scenes were so freaking loud and then they would switch to a scene of Sly and Mickey softly mumbling at each other, so I would have to turn the volume up to catch the dialogue (maybe a mistake right there!). Next thing it's BANG CRASH -- a deafening action scene and I'm diving for the remote to save my ears. Spent the whole movie playing with the volume control.

14. blowtorch

blowtorch Telefied Ad Free Member

watched it with my sons last night, yep it sure was dumb but it was AWESOME.

Although, I thought it a little odd that they were playing "Crystal Blue Persuasion" aboard the plane. Musta been because they had the skirt with.

15. mindlobster

mindlobster Tele-Afflicted

I saw the first one. The concept is great, but I felt it was a wasted opportunity. I actually didn't think it was pumped up and ludicrous ENOUGH. Rourke totally stole it. I will check out 2 at some point.

RED did a much better job with the 'reunited old farts' angle. I love that movie.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.