1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

The EQ pedal!

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by Flat6Driver, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Switchy

Switchy Tele-Afflicted

Just saw this Empress on The Pedal Show (Youtube) and I got confused just listening to all the adjustments you have to understand in order to use this thing. Nah.... I'll stick to graphic eq, thanks.

2. David Meiland

David Meiland Tele-Meister Silver Supporter

Seriously? It's a three band EQ with switches to select the width of the band in each range, a knob to adjust the center of each range, and a knob to adjust the level of each range. It would take you <1 minute to totally get it.

iBloke likes this.
  3. Switchy

Switchy Tele-Afflicted

Yeah, that's like more than I want to deal with.

Flat6Driver likes this.
  4. Jazzerclean

Jazzerclean Tele-Meister

I use a cheap, cheap Boss EQ copy by Behringer (its plastic lol) and it transforms any amp guitar or pedal. I use just an EQ pedal for getting the best clean jazz sound. In fact I could arrive at any gig or rehersal, plug into any unknown amp , whether it is solid state or valve, and with an EQ pedal, I can get my sound. The most valuable pedal to have imo.

Flat6Driver and Bluego1 like this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.