The Discontinued Fender Amp that used FUSE® Software Thread!

telleutelleme

Telefied
Ad Free Member
if you can put the presets in a folder and zip the folder, let me know, I can give you a place to send them and I'll rebuild the download tables.
Will do. Without power after last nights storms, but once restored, I will do so and pm you.

getbent

Telefied
Gold Supporter
I have not tried to download any of these, and you may already be aware of this repository, but there are links to the FUSE software (Apple and Windows) and various archives of presets here:

oh man! this is IT! I think I need to just make a little companion piece to this guy's site! He has it all, I had not seen this! I think I'll do a site with what I think is the best and highlights and leave the mass to him... Thanks for sharing this!

getbent

Telefied
Gold Supporter
I have not tried to download any of these, and you may already be aware of this repository, but there are links to the FUSE software (Apple and Windows) and various archives of presets here:

this is awesome...

I'm going to write some instructions and if someone needs help loading their amp, I can help with that too. great amps, no need for them to get dusty!

john_cribbin

Tele-Afflicted
Yep, it was too hard for the bean counters at Fender to even have one page of support to one of their biggest selling range of amps.

Shame on you Fender, shame.

Oh and anyone with an Android or Apple phone/tablet, Remuda is a Fuse replacement.

Last edited:

getbent

Telefied
Gold Supporter
Yep, it was too hard for the bean counters at Fender to even have one page of support to one of their biggest selling range of amps.

Shame on you Fender, shame.

Oh and anyone with an Android or Apple phone/tablet, Remuda is a Fuse replacement.
looks like remuda is pretty awesome on the android side, but no love on IOS.

Still if you can scrounge an android device, you have an editor!

Junkyard Dog

Friend of Leo's