What I dislike about it is:
1. The fat neck; I like the 7.25" radius and rosewood board but I prefer slim/skinny necks like my old Ibanez 1984 Roadstar or my MIJ Tele (sold in 2005 to pay for a weed bill).
2. The unbound body. I prefer a double bound. I'm a klutz, the double bound bodies I've had gave more protection from the inevitable bumps.
3. It's black. Black is for clothes IMHO.
4. The 4 pot layout and position, however I like the switch position.
5. The stock WRHB pickup. It sounds awful even though I mainly play in the middle position.
6. I hate the pickguard shape too. Aesthetically it irritates me.
So you never really liked it. Not sure why you bought it in the first place, and then sunk so much money in it.
I just never spend much money modding a guitar. Changing tuners, a bridge, pickups, not much invested but if i have to do all that and more I’ll just sell it and find something I like. I nearly always break even or make money when i sell it, doing it that way.