The cheese quiz

Happy Enchilada

Friend of Leo's
Gold Supporter
One of my most indelible memories of college was the Friday night I came in sloshed to the dorm and saw one of the upperclassmen (could have passed for the fat Furry Freak Brother) dip his manhood into a jar of Cheez Whiz. Never ate it again. Ever. And never spoke to that dude, either.

northernguitar

Poster Extraordinaire
Has nothing to do with Parma, Italy.

0521490D-1BE6-451B-9EDC-2EED9A0C05A7.jpeg

BigDaddyLH

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
My younger daughter was dissing a housemate she doesn't like:

"... and she can't even tell the difference between Parmigiano-Reggiano and Grana Padano!"

How did I raise such a food snob? Growing up, we thought that stuff came in a shaker and was cut with sawdust.

BigDaddyLH

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
One of my most indelible memories of college was the Friday night I came in sloshed to the dorm and saw one of the upperclassmen (could have passed for the fat Furry Freak Brother) dip his manhood into a jar of Cheez Whiz. Never ate it again. Ever. And never spoke to that dude, either.

Whatever gets you not to eat the Whiz!

bowman

Friend of Leo's
Cmon, man, 50 posts and no mention of that cheese-like substance called Velveeta? It’s all my old man ate.

aging_rocker

Friend of Leo's
There are many Welsh cheeses.

I've sampled quite a few in the past, some are inedible, many are unpronounceable. Some smell like a boiled laundry basket, others like a ripe corpse.

Some include seaweed, or nettles, and a lot of them feature goat-based products or unpasteurised ewe’s milk.

None of them are available in aerosol cans.