The British Open

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by HotRodSteve, Jul 18, 2019.

1. HotRodSteve

HotRodSteve Friend of Leo's

Nice links course in Northern Ireland, looks like a cross between Pebble Beach and Saint Andrews. The golf fans have been very respectful and polite, so far I only heard one knucklehead yell "Baba Booey", most like a drunk American tourist, hopefully they tossed him into the Atlantic. David Duval shot a 14 on one hole and carded a 91, such is golf. Round 2 is on the Golf Channel Friday from 1:30am to 4:00pm EDT for you unemployed insomniacs.

2. Stubee

Stubee Poster Extraordinaire Gold Supporter

I’m following only on updates as my TV lineup here doesn’t include the Golf channel. Sounds like a good tourney so far and I’ll catch up this weekend. Love the Open.

3. MattyK-USA

MattyK-USA Tele-Afflicted Silver Supporter

Looks like history is being made at the Open Championship. Shane Lowery with the all-time low 54 hole score for the Open. Then again, shooting 63 will do that for you. Amazing, especially since he is a local boy. If he wins this it's going to be a real tear-jerker, mark my words.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.