The Bad Monkey

Discussion in 'Pedal/Effects Owners Clubs' started by Warren Pederson, Oct 15, 2019.

1. braveheart

braveheart Tele-Holic

yeah,he made my day very often...now he is "spoiled" ...
    it will never be the same...so I enjoy his "virgin" vids...

2. Switchy

Switchy Tele-Meister

I can feel some monkey love growing inside me. Some guy is selling one very close by for $30.00 :twisted:

3. swijak

swijak TDPRI Member

I got a Bad Monkey years ago when Musicians Friend was blowing them out for about $30. They are good pedals! I too used mine for a low gain boost. I originally got it to back up my Reverend Drivetrain II as I heard they were similar pedals. The pedals appeared to have a different mid-range freq spike (BM seemed a bit higher in the mids than DT2 and the DT2 was a bit smoother). My DT2 stayed on my pedalboard and is my favorite all time pedal but I'm keeping the BM around just in case.

$30 seems a good price. They are defiantly worth keeping in your drawer if not on your pedal board.

4. fendrguitplayr

fendrguitplayr Poster Extraordinaire

Still using the delinquent monkey. This pedal can also be used at very low gain settings for an overall boost to your stock amp sounds.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.