The Andy Summers Tribute Telecaster

Discussion in 'Fender Custom Shop Tele Forum' started by Echoes, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Echoes

Echoes NEW MEMBER!

Hello fellow Tele players!

I am reaching out to all of you with the hope that someone could possbily help me. There are no words of appreciation that I can express in advance for the help.

I am a fellow owner of the Andy Summers Tribute Telecaster.
    Long story short. I am trying to reach out to as many owners of this guitar that I can with the hope that I can make a copy of the DVD interview that came with the guitar.

As I mentioned, I am a fellow owner of this guitar and my original was stepped on and cracked by my young son, when I had everything spread out on the floor. I was taking pictures of the guitar and case candy for insurance purposes.

There is an interview with Andy on Youtube, but it is not the entire interview.

I know Mike Eldred at the Fender Custom Shop as well as Dennis Galuszka. I tired reaching out to them, and they stated that they unfortunately no longer have any original DVDs or have a copy backed up.

They suggested that I try and reach out to fellow owners. I am hoping to find a fellow owner that would be willing to make me a copy to have with my guitar.

I know that these DVD's can be copied because I also have a Buddy Holly Tribute Stratocaster, and since this accident I made a copy of that DVD that came with that guitar.

Again, I cannot express how much appreciation for any help anyone could give. I would be willing to pay you for your assistance. I am devastated that this happened. This was just a case of unbelievable bad luck!

Please let me know.

Thanks again!!

2. csapo

csapo Tele-Afflicted

Wish I could help (as of 4 months ago I could have) but best of luck with the search...

3. Echoes

Echoes NEW MEMBER!

Thanks a lot man! I really appreciate it. I am ready to scour the earth for a copy')

Thanks again to everyone that is trying to help me out!!!

4. csapo

csapo Tele-Afflicted

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.