The Andy Summers Tribute Telecaster

Discussion in 'Fender Custom Shop Tele Forum' started by Echoes, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Echoes

Echoes NEW MEMBER!

Hello fellow Tele players!

I am reaching out to all of you with the hope that someone could possbily help me. There are no words of appreciation that I can express in advance for the help.

I am a fellow owner of the Andy Summers Tribute Telecaster.
    Long story short. I am trying to reach out to as many owners of this guitar that I can with the hope that I can make a copy of the DVD interview that came with the guitar.

As I mentioned, I am a fellow owner of this guitar and my original was stepped on and cracked by my young son, when I had everything spread out on the floor. I was taking pictures of the guitar and case candy for insurance purposes.

There is an interview with Andy on Youtube, but it is not the entire interview.

I know Mike Eldred at the Fender Custom Shop as well as Dennis Galuszka. I tired reaching out to them, and they stated that they unfortunately no longer have any original DVDs or have a copy backed up.

They suggested that I try and reach out to fellow owners. I am hoping to find a fellow owner that would be willing to make me a copy to have with my guitar.

I know that these DVD's can be copied because I also have a Buddy Holly Tribute Stratocaster, and since this accident I made a copy of that DVD that came with that guitar.

Again, I cannot express how much appreciation for any help anyone could give. I would be willing to pay you for your assistance. I am devastated that this happened. This was just a case of unbelievable bad luck!

Please let me know.

Thanks again!!

2. csapo

csapo Tele-Afflicted

Wish I could help (as of 4 months ago I could have) but best of luck with the search...

3. Echoes

Echoes NEW MEMBER!

Thanks a lot man! I really appreciate it. I am ready to scour the earth for a copy')

Thanks again to everyone that is trying to help me out!!!

4. csapo

csapo Tele-Afflicted

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.