THAT KISS - A SENTIMENTAL ROCKER.

decker

Tele-Afflicted
Real Cool! reminds me of the dayz of the Dave Clark 5 and Gary Lewis and the playboys. You captured that 60's feel bigtime.
Thanks for the listen and the nice comments Nico; very much appreciaated sir.

Rene Asologuitar

Tele-Meister
Hi decker,
The slow start is quite nice, and the sudden shift in tempo in the "Kiss" is truly a pleasant surprise.
Love the lively beat and harmonies.
Of course, the guitar solo is superb!!!
Love this.
Rene

decker

Tele-Afflicted
Hi decker,
The slow start is quite nice, and the sudden shift in tempo in the "Kiss" is truly a pleasant surprise.
Love the lively beat and harmonies.
Of course, the guitar solo is superb!!!
Love this.
Rene
Thank you so much Rene; the listen and comments very much appreciated.

decker

Tele-Afflicted
Many thanks to StoneH and Dave Hicks for giving my latest a listen; much appreciated guys and glad that you like it.

johnnylaw

Friend of Leo's
Cool Man, thanks.
I like the Duane Eddy type vibe during the instrumental, and how the song reveals the power of innocence as context.

decker

Tele-Afflicted
Cool Man, thanks.
I like the Duane Eddy type vibe during the instrumental, and how the song reveals the power of innocence as context.
Thank you for the great comments Johnny; much appreciated and thanks for the listen.
Along with Hank Marvin and The Shadows, Duane is one of my favourite guitarists too.

FortyEight

Tele-Afflicted
I picked up a Stevie Wonder CD recently and it was a lit of older stuff. Your nic sounds very similar to some if those songs. U got that sound very well!!!

Good job.

decker

Tele-Afflicted
I picked up a Stevie Wonder CD recently and it was a lit of older stuff. Your nic sounds very similar to some if those songs. U got that sound very well!!!

Good job.
Thanks for the listen and the comments 48; much appreciated.

decker

Tele-Afflicted
Many thanks to Fretting out for giving my latest a listen; much appreciated and glad that you like it.