THANKS FELLOW BAD DOGS FOR KEEPING ME AWAKE AND CALM LAST NIGHT.

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
I hope you get this sorted out, and they catch the guy who's doing this. Going through something like this is really bad because every time you hear one of the things that go bump in the night, you think it's him back. With you having gotten the guy's license plate, they should be able to catch up to him, if the car wasn't stolen. Enjoy your anniversary celebration and try and put this out of your mind.

24 track

Telefied
Ad Free Member
So sorry to hear this happens in this day and age , some crap never changes, have a great sleep and lets hope this un-neccessary drama has a happy ending for you. Keep us posted.

happy 30th

MickM

Poster Extraordinaire
Platinum Supporter
Hope things work out.
Sounds like someone may have taken a disliking to your son, young boys who knows why. Or something to to with your daughters admirers?
Hope they get a visit from the bobbies

Not long ago some little git egged my place because my wife told him to put his dog on a lead.
Revenge is best served cold.
Revenge is best served cold but Nothing heals old wounds like opening new ones.

FuzzWatt

Tele-Holic
I'm sorry to hear of your troubles Kandinskyesque. That's a very stressful, awful sounding event. I hope the police sort the matter out and that you're left well and alone from here on out.

Congrats on the 30 years! Enjoy your special day.

teletimetx

Doctor of Teleocity
Sorry, Mr. K. Completely unnerving, to be sure. Here’s hoping the plate# will serve and the idiots will “enjoy” their experience with justice.

On the brighter side, sincere congrats on the 30th! From the photos posted, a lovely and charming couple with whom anyone could consider themselves fortunate to share time or table.

Telekarster

Poster Extraordinaire
Cowards. I'd get some cameras and motion lights, and put some signs up like "No trespassing" and "This property is monitored by CCTV and recording devices", all are cheap these days. Best of luck to you, mate. No one should have to live like this. Be safe and hoping this gets sorted out.

Martian

Tele-Holic
Gold Supporter
No seriously I mean it.

I made a 999 call at 4:20am (UK time) this morning and had to wait till 8:30 before the police arrived.

So I spent the time waiting in this corner of cyberspace staying awake, reading the comments and trying to keep out of my mind what was happening.
I had a false start getting to sleep last night and as per my neuro guy's suggestion got out of bed and sat shining my Tele body.

About 4am I heard a noise and thought it was my son, went downstairs and there was nothing. About 10 minutes later I heard a car pass and a loud house shaking thump, went back downstairs, saw nothing but heard what I thought was one of our native vampire moths behind the dining room blinds. Lifted the blind to see the laminate glass in the window caving in.

I thought at first it was a stone thrown up by the passing car but soon realised that couldn't possibly be the case. I got the trousers and shoes on lifted my torch and wood chopper to go outside and investigate. A large rock had been thrown at the window. After about 5 minutes I decided to go back indoors and phone the police. On my way back in I heard a car tearing down the road in our direction, so I hid round the corner to see what would happen.

The car stopped right in front of the broken window and I emerged with torch and implement. As the car pulled away, a youngish lad pointed at me out the car's open window and said to me "You're (blank) dead!". I got the car's plate went straight indoors phoned the cops and woke my son. Thankfully Mrs K stays at my daughter's on Saturdays.
Whoever has targeted me also slashed my son's four tyres meaning he loses his shift today.

Other than sacking the window cleaner on Wednesday I've definitely not pissed anyone else off. I've left the front gate 10 times since my truck got damaged and 5 of those were neuro appointments. I have my suspicions the window guys had something to do with damaging my truck in early June. I could be wrong
Either way this is a targeted attack on me,

No that my limited adrenals are calming down, the full aftershock due to my adrenal insufficiency is kicking in. The police have left and I'm now waiting on the cocktail of vallium, sleeping pills, anti depressants and my adrenal steroids to kick in and knock me out for a few hours.

A big thanks to you all here, you've helped me get through the night with your stories, quirky comments and humour. This site felt like a really safe place.

However, now it's sleep time and when I get up this afternoon I'll be helping my son getting 4 new low profile tyres, phoning the glazier and most importantly getting organised for my 30 years wedding anniversary tomorrow.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better and Mrs K draws me a kind look (or more).

Thanks again lads, sometimes you're helping by just being you.
But why are they targeting you?? Random violence, stupid mischief etc. is one thing but to make a point by threatening you is a whole other kind of strange. Could they have you mistaken for someone else? Did your son perhaps do something to set them off? Unfortunately I think you’ll need to stay on top of the police re: the license plate and any descriptions you can give them. In the meantime take care of yourself, be well and Happy Anniversary.

Kandinskyesque

Tele-Afflicted
But why are they targeting you?? Random violence, stupid mischief etc. is one thing but to make a point by threatening you is a whole other kind of strange. Could they have you mistaken for someone else? Did your son perhaps do something to set them off? Unfortunately I think you’ll need to stay on top of the police re: the license plate and any descriptions you can give them. In the meantime take care of yourself, be well and Happy Anniversary.
Thanks for the anniversary wishes.

I saw some CCTV last night of them slashing my son's tyres. They were too busy trying to stay out of view of my cameras that they didn't think to stay out of view of my neighbours. One of them was too stupid also to cover his face.
The footage isn't clear enough for a conviction but I've seen enough with the facial features, build, height and gait to be 99% convinced it is the two window cleaners that I sacked last Thursday.
My son and I have also gathered enough evidence to suspect they were involved in the attempted theft of my truck wheels 6 weeks ago which is why I fired them (I didn't give them my reasons).
This window cleaning company and the postman are the only people who are ever on my property.

I'll let the cops do their best to follow up on this and if successful I'll bankrupt them via the lawyers.
If not, it's plan B.

Martian

Tele-Holic
Gold Supporter
Thanks for the anniversary wishes.

I saw some CCTV last night of them slashing my son's tyres. They were too busy trying to stay out of view of my cameras that they didn't think to stay out of view of my neighbours. One of them was too stupid also to cover his face.
The footage isn't clear enough for a conviction but I've seen enough with the facial features, build, height and gait to be 99% convinced it is the two window cleaners that I sacked last Thursday.
My son and I have also gathered enough evidence to suspect they were involved in the attempted theft of my truck wheels 6 weeks ago which is why I fired them (I didn't give them my reasons).
This window cleaning company and the postman are the only people who are ever on my property.

I'll let the cops do their best to follow up on this and if successful I'll bankrupt them via the lawyers.
If not, it's plan B.
Ah, yeah, now I understand. And I think your plan A is a good one. (But always smart to have a plan B.) Be well.