Thanks FedEx

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by teletail, Mar 26, 2020.

1. teletail

teletail Tele-Meister

No, really.

You hear so many bad stories about FedEx I thought I'd post a good one. I ordered a guitar from my favorite local music store (just to keep the economy humming of course!), and forgot to verify my address. I moved about four blocks 10 years ago and never had reason to update my address with them since I always shop in person. Well, the FedEx man remembers me from other deliveries so he delivered it to my correct address.

Someone using common sense and taking initiative. It's so rare today I thought I'd share a happy FedEx story for once.

As soon as I open it I'll post a NGD thread. Waiting because of that which may not be named.

fendertx and tah1962 like this.
  2. tah1962

tah1962 Tele-Afflicted

Very :cool: can’t wait to see your new guitar. Cheers.

3. teletail

teletail Tele-Meister

Me too. Thanks. :D

tah1962 likes this.
  4. Engine Swap

Engine Swap Tele-Meister

Yep - three cheers for any one still out there.

My wife's phone died last week, and thanks to FedEx she has a new one.

He did a drop and dash, but my wife was able to call out a thank you before he got in the truck.

5. fendertx

fendertx Poster Extraordinaire Silver Supporter

That's a great story, good job FedEx guy. When I bought my house 10 years ago I soon discovered I went to High School with the UPS driver in my new neighborhood. To take it a step further he played bass in a popular local metal band back then and we garage jammed through mutual friends a few times. Now he always takes care in getting me my deliveries and will stop and talk a little from time to time. When I purchased my Burny LP Jr, I heard a knock on the door and he was standing there with the guitar box smiling when I answered.
    It's nice when you you find a little personal touch with our day to day stuff.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
    teletail and Toadtele like this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.