Temperature is supposed to drop 30 degrees before dawn

ping-ping-clicka

Poster Extraordinaire
been under 12-14 inches here -30 with wind chill , the days are getting longer though

something like this,

View attachment 935803

I can hear Bing Crosby singing white xmas when I look at that perfect winter image.
I am twice happy happy that that isn't here and that I' happy that this beautiful winter wonderland is there.
Don't forget your gloves and mittens, bundle up.
5f6dcc556f79b00e61ce0c42_boy_standing_woth_snowman_smiling_88e7ef04ba.jpeg

24 track

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
I can hear Bing Crosby singing white xmas when I look at that perfect winter image.
I am twice happy happy that that isn't here and that I' happy that this beautiful winter wonderland is there.
Don't forget your gloves and mittens, bundle up.
View attachment 936013

My first year up in Kamloops Christmas Day it looked like mid April spring morning I took a photo out my front window of it and sent it to my parents , my dad was so impressed he and my Mom hopped a bus and came for a visit . My dad had not left his house in 18 years prior to that . I am in awe every day here , and can never take this place for granted

My front yard looks like a hwy from all the wildlife tracks and thats OK by me , I havent seen a bear in 6 years since we got Harlo ( korillian bear dog) so the deer are quite at home here

ping-ping-clicka

Poster Extraordinaire
My first year up in Kamloops Christmas Day it looked like mid April spring morning I took a photo out my front window of it and sent it to my parents , my dad was so impressed he and my Mom hopped a bus and came for a visit . My dad had not left his house in 18 years prior to that . I am in awe every day here , and can never take this place for granted

My front yard looks like a hwy from all the wildlife tracks and thats OK by me , I havent seen a bear in 6 years since we got Harlo ( korillian bear dog) so the deer are quite at home here

i HAD NEVER HEARD OF KORILLIAN BEAR DOGS? so I google it and ... wow! Bear related deaths down in B.C.
I looked at images , Dog , Bear, Bear, Dog. Very Cool.
57a36e444450c.image.jpg

Lou Tencodpees

Tele-Holic
Silver Supporter
It was 30f this am after 80's yesterday. Going down into the 20's tonight, gonna shut down the water and drain the outside spigots. I'm not going through a repeat of last February here in Richmond/Fulshear TX.

David Barnett

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
Yesterday it was over 60 degrees here. This morning when I stepped out to go to the supermarket it was 28 degrees. The forecast is for a low of 22 degrees tonight.

There is a low of 18 degrees forecast for Thursday night. Fun.

No precipitation, thankfully. Even with AWD, I don't trust my worn summer tires in the messy stuff.

Last edited:

24 track

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
i HAD NEVER HEARD OF KORILLIAN BEAR DOGS? so I google it and ... wow! Bear related deaths down in B.C.
I looked at images , Dog , Bear, Bear, Dog. Very Cool.
View attachment 936026
I had heard harlo in action it was impressive, then one day at the dog park a black bear came through the bushes ran past me about 10 feet away , Harlo chased him for 1/2 mile and came back all proud of him self , and believe me the bear hoofed it fast , these dogs are trained to TEACH bears to stay way from Humans and it works , he is the sweetest dog with a fantastic disposition he says Please before he gets a treat , also he asks permission to jump on the bed . super smart .

he does not chase , cows, horses, deer but he does scare away kitties from the bird feeders and will bark at magpies, very quiet dogs seldom bark

it more resembles this , these dogs are very wolf like in a lot of reguards, and bears dont like wolves

03-bear-dogs-1dx23373ng.jpg

Last edited:

Chester P Squier

Friend of Leo's
I just turned on the heat. Yesterday, we had the air conditioner on, and so the air sitting in the vents today was air that had been cooled yesterday.

When I turned on the heat, it pushed yesterday's cooled air out of the vents onto us.

I hate when that happens! I hope we get heated air soon.

Recce

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
Slacker, our high yesterday was 77 and it’s 32 right now going to 26 overnight. That’s a 51 degree drop. It has been really warm and this will be miserable.

3fngrs

Poster Extraordinaire
High today is going to be 30°f but we are going to get some sun shine for the first time... ever! That's what it seems like, anyway.

Texicaster

Friend of Leo's
Ad Free Member
I'm not complaining but it was 25° this morning and Daisy dog wouldn't go back to the RV! Made a full 30 minute walk and I had to drag her back with promises of chicken! Super spunky too! Had the zoomies for first time in a long while! I guess she digs the cold!