telemaster update

ben smith

Tele-Afflicted
I'll try not to bore you all too much with the guitar love. I hear some say the body shape isn't comfortable? the jazzmaster was literally designed around the body it seems as this is the most comfortable guitar I own. the sound and playability of this is simply, incredible! gosh that sound man. there is nothing I would change on her, I bought new tuners as these are some funky kind of locking tuner which I hated at first but seeing as this thing never goes out of tune and I mean never, the tuners stay. bought new saddles too but nothing is moving on the bridge and it's in such a sweet spot that I dare to touch it. LOOK AT THAT SLAB OF ASH! it's a 3 piece body but matched so well it's just gorgeous to behold such a slab of ash, oh and this thing is LIGHT! they really had this wood in a vault somewhere for a special day I'm sure. I am a traditionalist when it comes to guitars really, the gimmick cross over thing never appealed to me until I saw this, the tele/jazzmaster combo is something that should have always been here it's a complete winner! it's works very well in my opinion, a match made in heaven actually. guitar love waffle over. the moral of this story really is to "try before you buy" countless guitars I have bought recently and all were sent back, could this be the one? I really think so... all the best out there and keep safe.
IMG_20220524_111304_063.jpg
IMG_20220524_111234_089.jpg
IMG_20220523_155819_332~2.jpg
IMG_20220523_155753_588~2.jpg

Fenderdad1950

Friend of Leo's
Fender's paranormal idea is simply one of their designers doing a factory 'partscaster.' Some are better left in the annuls of guitar history of guitars that shouldn't have been created. Fortunately, the 'Telemaster' isn't one of them. Playing an offset shape, takes a minute to get used to. IMO, I think the butterscotch color and sunburst are the best choices in finishes

ben smith

Tele-Afflicted
Wow! That Telemaster is very nice.

Is that a special edition? I ask because it has a 21 fret neck, round string retainer, a vintage Tele logo, and slot head screws.
MIJ LTD wonder how many have/are being made?

TheMicster

Tele-Meister
Wow I've been looking for a nice one of these, I agree the Jazzmaster body is one of the most comfortable guitars to play and the offset body style is really in vogue with the younger crowd, "Yup they're all buying Jazzmasters", so mates who work in music stores are all saying. This made in Japan limited version is a really cool Jigga, great build quality and affordable, my understanding is it comes with a Humbucker neck rout and a single coil center pick up cavity below the pickguard just like a USA Tele, so the modding capabilities are endless.
MIJ LTD wonder how many have/are being made?
Not sure, but I will try and find out how many were made, i know the MIJ 's are selling really fast here in Oz, Best of luck with yours mate looks great.
Cheers Mic.