I've just started coming back here after a long time being Telecasterless and, man, there is some big time building talent going on here! My builds have mostly been partscaster types, but I recently decided to try my hand at making a body from scratch. Not a tele, per se, but i hope a telemaster style is acceptable. Based on a Reverend Warhawk 1 body style, here is the mahogany after being re-sawed in half. Definitely had some cracks and checks which made the routing process oh so interesting. Got it to here after having to cut out and replace a piece the router bit off. Right at 1 3/8" thick. Made a neck pocket template and took out most of the wood there with a forstner bit. Top and back got a 1/8 inch center strip before the neck route. I used scrap pieces under the template and body wings to keep it from rocking while routing the pocket. Just became a Tele! Had to finagle the back a bit due to prematurely rounding over the entire back of the body. Mocked up with pickguard, no finish. After 6 coats of Cherry danish oil. Overcast today so not great pics, but you get the idea.