telecaster replacement necks for uk members specifically

Discussion in 'Telecaster Discussion Forum' started by Coolehandluke, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Coolehandluke

Coolehandluke TDPRI Member

Hi all,
    I am looking to put together a 'made neck' onto a Left handed MIM body.
    I would prefer to buy a 43mm standard rosewood on maple left handed 9.5 radius neck. modern C would be fine.

Has anyone sourced anywhere in the uk that sell/ make these and which do not cost a fortune. all the usual places i have tried never have any left in stock.

if anyone has used the likes of Guitar build, could they provide some feedback.

many thanks

2. john_cribbin

john_cribbin Tele-Afflicted

From what I've seen, rosewood necks disappeared from stock over here following CITES regulations.

As it appears that rosewood necks have recently been exempted, those necks may shortly become available again over here.

3. netgear69

netgear69 Tele-Afflicted

4. Lefty Addams

Lefty Addams Tele-Afflicted

I have been looking for similar for a long time and they're just not out there imo. I have acquired the odd Allparts RW fretboard neck in the past, still looking for ebony as well. Very hard to come by. This is something Fender has never made available for lefties, don't get me started.

I haven't gone down the guitarbuild route, they offer a variety of woods plus a lefty option :)

Last edited: Nov 20, 2019
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.