1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Telecaster Art by Dunbar Studios

Discussion in 'Telecaster Discussion Forum' started by Kerry Vance, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Kerry Vance

Kerry Vance Tele-Meister

I have no affiliation with Dunbar Studios and make no claims at being a photographer, but I thought some of you might enjoy a few of the photos I took of the Telecasters that are part of the "Precious Rebels" collection. Amanda Dunbar is an amazing young painter from Texas. Apparently she ventured outside of painting long enough to design and decorate (for lack of a better word) or supervise the decoration of over 25 guitars, which were recently on display at a local art center that happens to be in my neighborhood. The guitars are finished by "meticulous hand application of genuine Swarovski (trademark) Austrian crystals." The collection is comprised of guitars from Gibson, Gretsch, PRS, etc., but here I'm just posting photos of the Telecasters. A brochure points out that the guitars are designed to be played, displayed and enjoyed. Imagine what they would look like under the right stage lighting.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I know my photos won't be a fair representation of the instruments, but you'll get the idea. Go see them if you get the opportunity.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2011
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.