1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Tele: New Original 60s or Old AVRI Custom 62

Discussion in 'Telecaster Discussion Forum' started by Fhede, Jun 22, 2019.

1. dreamingtele

dreamingtele Friend of Leo's

yessir, and it has a bit more dulling, some buckle rashes after making it my no.1 going on a year now. I love it more today.

2. lstdukestking

lstdukestking Tele-Meister

Unfortunately, I haven't had the chance to try either. If the AV is like the 52 RI I probably wouldn't care for it. I think I would prefer the AO.

3. dreamingtele

dreamingtele Friend of Leo's

vintage radius and vintage frets. Thats the AV 52ri. If you like a flatter radius 9.5, and taller narrow tall frets then the AO is for you.

the reasons why the AV is held in such high regard is because its the closest you can get to 50’s/60’s guitars without paying vintage prices or custom shop prices. Plus they’re built really good, play really nice and finished the way it was finished back in the good ole days.

the AO is a really nice guitar and would probably be for people who like vintage vibe with modern playability. Get the best one for you and you wont regret it.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.