Tele Build progress

SLHall

TDPRI Member
Welcome to TDPRI, looking very nice so far, you've come to the right place, if you have any issues with the build at all the vast array of experts here will sort you out in no time.👍
I appreciate the welcome Jimmy. I will definitely need help when it comes time to installing the electronics. I’m kind of nervous when it comes to that step.

SLHall

TDPRI Member
Welcome! Cool looking project you have going there! Interesting pickup combination.
Thank you Big Twang. Like I told Hemingway, I hope to have some custom pickups made soon. I originally had the idea to install a TV Jones Filtertron and a Seymour Duncan Staple P-90 in the first two positions, but the more I pondered it, the more I wanted a more versatile and useable combination of pickups since this is my “dream” instrument.

jimmywrangles

Tele-Holic
I appreciate the welcome Jimmy. I will definitely need help when it comes time to installing the electronics. I’m kind of nervous when it comes to that step.
There are no solder kits for all types of guitars. I'll post a link for your viewing pleasure.
https://au.obsidianwire.com/collections/pro-wire-your-tele® (I've used these and they work just fine)
Also you can type this into ebay "no solder harness telecaster" and you'll get a whole heap of options.
I hope that helps.

SLHall

TDPRI Member
There are no solder kits for all types of guitars. I'll post a link for your viewing pleasure.
https://au.obsidianwire.com/collections/pro-wire-your-tele® (I've used these and they work just fine)
Also you can type this into ebay "no solder harness telecaster" and you'll get a whole heap of options.
I hope that helps.
Wow! Jimmy, I never thought about a No-Solder kit before. I’ll definitely look into those. I hope they will fit my “unique” setup.