TDPRI $100 Telecaster Challenge -- Are you in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishMail

Tele-Meister
an idle thought.... would tdpri/whoever pay a c-note for every challenge t-style completed in time? there are only 14 enteries, after all.

sure, select a winner, and perhaps a runner-up. give it/them away, as planned. then, auction ALL of the others and donate the proceeds to your personal choice of charity/s. sure, it costs, but what better way to celebrate the Tele than to spread it around? they won't bury you with the $ or the guitars....

CVTele Dan

Tele-Meister
Curse your hides again!

First it was guitar gear, CV, case, amp, bass, case, etc, etc, etc...

Now its guitar building tools! I can see a router in my future!

Anyway, the real point of this is whoever's idea this challenge was, it was pure genius! I have really been enjoying the build threads.

Thanks to all those who have participated and shared their skills with us. I have learned a ton and I haven't made any sawdust yet!

I have been really impressed with the builds which has inspired me to try my hand at building.

A guitar can't be too much more difficult than super cub wings can it? At least thats what I used to do.

Dan

IrishMail

Tele-Meister
modification of earlier idea:

FUND-RAISER FOR TDPRI

Buy all 14 for $100 each, if they finish on time. Give the winning one away, per your orig deal. And then, AUCTION the others on eBay with all proceeds going to support this website. Bid high and raise BIG money for the site.

Some of these builds will bring serious money - no doubt!!

Any person who entered only expects to get a hundred bucks, on a lucky day. Is there a better way to support this site than celebrate the challenge, and give every entrant their dream at the same time.

Buena Suerte, amigos. [ good luck, friends ]

TDPRI

Retired
It's all over but the Judging! Threads Locked and I'm organizing everything.

The judges have a secret forum that only the five of us can see and we'll be starting our discussions and voting soon.

We'll be back later with more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.