TC Unitune Clip on Tuner:On Sale For $9.99 Sweetwater

telemnemonics

Telefied
Ad Free Member
Dammit they have fret wraps on sale too, tried to buy some my last visit to GC but they didn’t have them in stock. I may not like them though so don’t want to pay much, and $10 isn’t bad.
Hmmm, maybe an iPhone iPad interface I wonder if any are on sale!
Ohhh curse you all....

PBO Blues

Tele-Holic
Dammit they have fret wraps on sale too, tried to buy some my last visit to GC but they didn’t have them in stock. I may not like them though so don’t want to pay much, and $10 isn’t bad.
Hmmm, maybe an iPhone iPad interface I wonder if any are on sale!
Ohhh curse you all....

Exactly why they are "blowing out" Unitunes for $9.99. ;)

CCK1

Tele-Holic
I use the PolyTune Clip. Great tuner, I suppose the UniTune doesn't check all strings at once like the PolyTune does? That's OK with me, I've not been terribly impressed with the all strings at once tuning feature.

OmegaWoods

Tele-Afflicted
This sale has six more days so if you missed it on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, there's still a bit of time. I just ordered two of them. Thanks much to the OP!

Chiogtr4x

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter
I'm not familiar with this brand, but most of these little tuners work pretty well......but I have six or eight of the D'Addario Micro tuners that clip on BEHIND the headstock, so they're unobtrusive. Why so many? I have them dedicated to most of my guitars, so I'm never without one. In fact, a few of them are actually screwed onto the guitar, so I never worry about one shaking off if I get too "active". The last two I bought were $18 each, so a little more than yours, but I think well worth it. Here's a pic.
View attachment 923367
I have 3 or 4 of these Planet Waves NS tuners

They actually make one ( don't have it) that come with a screwhole/longer acrew to replace a machine head screw and 'permanently' attached under headstock. Pretty smart!

I should get for my gig acoustics

nojazzhere

Doctor of Teleocity
Ad Free Member
I have 3 or 4 of these Planet Waves NS tuners

They actually make one ( don't have it) that come with a screwhole/longer acrew to replace a machine head screw and 'permanently' attached under headstock. Pretty smart!

I should get for my gig acoustics
When they first came out with the screw-mount version, I contacted D'Addario to see if I could buy the screw-type mount to retrofit on my "clamp" type. They sold me two, but since then stopped doing that.....I guess they want you to have to buy a new tuner. Prior to that, I would clamp the tuner in place, and put an "itty-bitty" screw in to hold in place. Here's a pic....see the screw?
upload_2021-11-30_10-6-45.jpeg

Bruxist

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
Wow!!!
Last week I got one on Sale for $15.
Today I ordered a black Unitune on sale at $9.99
What the heck.

Thanks again for the heads-up. I love these.

The chrome ones are on sale again for $16 with free shipping. Just had one shipped to a friend for Christmas.