1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

TC Flashback vs Flashback II?

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by Jonloder, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Jonloder

Jonloder TDPRI Member

I've pretty much made the decision to acquire a new Flashback X4. I've noticed that the price for the FBX4 and the FB-II-X4 is the same everywhere. That makes me wonder if there's any benefit to the II. If it was that great, the demand for the old one should've gone down.

4pickupguy likes this.
  2. 4pickupguy

4pickupguy Doctor of Teleocity Silver Supporter

For one and this is a biggie, it has 6 TonePrint slots. It also has the “mash” switches which is cool if you dont have an exp pedal.

3. Jonloder

Jonloder TDPRI Member

TC Electronic was purchased by Behringer in 2015. As near as I can figure, the original Flashback, Flashback Mini and Flashback X4 were available in 2012. I got that from the dates of the reviews on YouTube.

Since I'm kind of disappointed with all 4 of the Behringer pedals I've had, I'm wondering how much of the original TC quality is still within the post-acquisition version. Note: the most disappointing Behringer I've had is the Skysurfer under the TC label.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.