TC Ditto / Ditto X2...

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by dporto, Jun 5, 2014.

1. dporto

dporto Tele-Meister Silver Supporter

I had the Ditto for a few months now, and just picked up an X2. I really like both of these pedals for their great sound and easy of use. Obviously the original Ditto was a little clunky for live use do to the lack of a dedicated stop switch (not that that deterred me...) hence buying the X2. This allowed me to move the Ditto to the guitar synth module for some nice synth/pad loops while being able to lay a guitar loop over the top (having the reverse switch here is pretty cool too). Anyone else running a similar multi-looper setup?

2. Ben Jammin'

Ben Jammin' Tele-Meister

Hmmm...I will be now!
    Had a synth for years, but never thought about mixing the looper and it together.

3. dporto

dporto Tele-Meister Silver Supporter

Ha! Cool...obviously using loops live depends a lot on the other guys you're playing with and whether they can really lock in with it, but when it works it's lots of fun and very liberating! Good luck

chemobrainkid likes this.
  4. chemobrainkid

chemobrainkid Tele-Meister

T.C. DITTO X4 ower here . I've had it operational for 3 weeks, and as I practice using it I find that it it just get get the midi lines things up so that ! & 2 both start on 1. synched from a source, delays which sync up to a midi clock or phasers/flangers or weird types of trick reverbs in the lexicon110 units ever body is chugging right along in time.
    ambient stuff very cool for that to
    and ooooh , the quality of the sound is great.
    I have not tried the backing track function.

5. Mistercharlie

Mistercharlie Tele-Holic

You can loop two instruments at once with the X2, using the stereo ins/outs. One mono for each source.

6. chemobrainkid

chemobrainkid Tele-Meister

ahh, (pause) just forget about the time signature and 1 even existing at all: said the Noisition to well practiced professional

7. King Creole

King Creole Friend of Leo's

I used to have the Ditto. I'm really happy I upgraded to the X2 because of the stop button and because of the dual mono possibilities of the stereo ins and outs. I run electric guitar and violin in dual mono. It takes some finessing the input level to make it work right, and I'm still messing around with it (so far I've only used it live with guitar in single mono).

8. King Creole

King Creole Friend of Leo's

With a band I use a looper for drones, so no click track is needed. Solo gigs, I can lay down rhythmic loops

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.