Taste Test

GrandpaBill

TDPRI Member
Having a little Strat taste test this morning.
And this Strat that's not a strat is.more than holding its own.
PXL_20220805_142627537.jpg

John C

Friend of Leo's
Nice collection! I can't read the logo on the brown sunburst strat with the beak-style headstock; what is that one?

GrandpaBill

TDPRI Member
That is my Eart and it is fantastic also have an Eart Tele and these are unbelievably good guitars. If I could sit you down cover your eyes and play all 3 Strats you might be surprised which one you liked best same for the Eart Tele and I love having people play it then my Ultra.
Long Live Eart

John C

Friend of Leo's
That is my Eart and it is fantastic also have an Eart Tele and these are unbelievably good guitars. If I could sit you down cover your eyes and play all 3 Strats you might be surprised which one you liked best same for the Eart Tele and I love having people play it then my Ultra.
Long Live Eart

Thanks! Not familiar with them but I'll certainly look them up. There are a lot of great brands out there these days that offer a lot of value over the big F and the big G.

GrandpaBill

TDPRI Member
$319 Roasted maple neck , stainless jumbo frets , 7 way switch , sounds great plays like a dream they have a headless guitar about same price with great reviews.