Talk me out of the TC Spark Mini pedal that is on sale at Sweetwater

CV Jee Beez

Tele-Afflicted
I have the full size and love it. Th mini has a latching foot switch which one does not.

I have had an Xotic EP Booster and and Xotic RC booster. Both are really nice pedals. Although the Spark is budget friendly, it sounds just as good in its own way.

BelairPlayer

Tele-Afflicted
Yep. Pretty easy. They’ll do whatever you ask them to.

Also, just cause your phone rings doesn’t mean you have to answer it. Mine never rings at all. It lives in silent mode. When it vibrates I look at it. If it’s somebody I want to talk to, I do. If it’s not, I don’t.
What a concept!

El Marin

Friend of Leo's
(...)Also, just cause your phone rings doesn’t mean you have to answer it. Mine never rings at all. It lives in silent mode. When it vibrates I look at it. If it’s somebody I want to talk to, I do. If it’s not, I don’t.

Mine not even vibrating. On the other hand I have my job phone and I cannot do that

Regarding the Spark, I have and use it.

Is the one I use with my acoustic duo. Works fine to me

Tiago

TDPRI Member
I have the full size and love it. Th mini has a latching foot switch which one does not.

I have had an Xotic EP Booster and and Xotic RC booster. Both are really nice pedals. Although the Spark is budget friendly, it sounds just as good in its own way.

You mean momentary? As in press, keep pressed, then release to end the boost. Or just use normally, tapping to activate and deactivate. It does both.

Whatizitman

Poster Extraordinaire
Mini Spark is a good pedal. Get one.

I use mine at every gig various times. If I was a home player I don't know if i would have bought it, or would use it much.

I'm primarily at home nowadays. I use boosts a lot because I prefer pre-amp tube distortion over diodes. Works great with my old MV fenders.

jrblue

Friend of Leo's
Do you need a boost? It's a cheap, decent boost. Does anyone need another pedal just because they're cheap? Gawd, I hope not. The world is full of stuff to buy. Either "necessary" or "truly great" are my standards, so I don't waste time frittering around with stuff just because it exists and is available.

Whatizitman

Poster Extraordinaire
Do you need a boost? It's a cheap, decent boost. Does anyone need another pedal just because they're cheap? Gawd, I hope not. The world is full of stuff to buy. Either "necessary" or "truly great" are my standards, so I don't waste time frittering around with stuff just because it exists and is available.

Noted. How much did it cost you to post this? Time being money, and all.

W.L.Weller

Tele-Afflicted
Silver Supporter
Time being money, and all.

Time and money are wildly different. Go back in time and ask Sam Simon or Paul Allen.

Or, go find someone with no money and ask them why they don't have any, seeing as they're just sitting on all this time.