Sweden/Sverige

Apelsinen

TDPRI Member
Tjaba!
Jag hoppar in här, även fast jag är en basist utan tele.
Har skrivit ett inlägg för att presentera mig, men det hamnade fel.

Annars heter jag Christian Svan, är 25 år gammal, och bosatt i Köping.
Har för avsikt att bli rik och få beställa en telebasster 5a.

Alf guitar

TDPRI Member
Hejsan.

Hejsan.

Här sitter jag på jobbet och flummar rundor på TDPRI.:D
Ganska lugnt i natt så då kan jag passa på och Tele-surfa lite.

ben smith

Tele-Afflicted
I'm from london originally but moved to sweden three years ago, does that count? haha. i live in leksand dalarna it's amazing here i love it and i regard this as my home now. built my guitar here, made in sweden!
IMG_8281.jpg
don't know about you guys but i love the winter here! this is the view from my beautiful house
SAM_0238.JPG

stevemc

Tele-Afflicted
two of my great grandparents came to the states from sweden in the early days of the last century.i'd love to go there some time.

Guran

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
I'm from london originally but moved to sweden three years ago, does that count? haha. i live in leksand dalarna it's amazing here i love it and i regard this as my home now. built my guitar here, made in sweden! View attachment 637554 don't know about you guys but i love the winter here! this is the view from my beautiful house View attachment 637556

Hi Ben

I'm in Dalarna too, about an hour south of you.

Nice Thinline, I really like the pearl pickguard on that color. Now, that started a train-of-thoughts... You know there is a color called dalablå? I wonder how that would work on a guitar? It's sort of subdued, sort of dull, but a perloid pickguard could make it work.

rolandson

Tele-Holic
I'm Finnish...and, well they call it Norwegian now but really it should be Danish...¼Dane or some such.

I don't speak either language, though my mother told me a spoke Finnish as a child.

I can get by in German but the only language other than English I speak is Japanese. Spouse was born there and to demonstrate that I wasn't a complete Yabanjin, I had to be able to talk with them.

Yabanjin is Barbarian / Savage.

First thing I told them is that I am indeed barbaric. Proudly so. Really I was just asking where the bathroom was.

I don't think they like me too much.

ben smith

Tele-Afflicted
Hi Ben

I'm in Dalarna too, about an hour south of you.

Nice Thinline, I really like the pearl pickguard on that color. Now, that started a train-of-thoughts... You know there is a color called dalablå? I wonder how that would work on a guitar? It's sort of subdued, sort of dull, but a perloid pickguard could make it work.
that is actually a really good idea! looking online the color can be less dull sometimes? how about a dalahast theme guitar haha. dalablå would work on a thinline especially with a pearloid pickguard. like this? but i see two versions?
115b0d58f65da552776715781b39620d.jpg
38072674_1715216738600004_1945524080899784704_n.jpg

Guran

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
I'd say that dalablå has no exact definition. To me that cupboard is not dalablå, that's more like industrial blue. I may be wrong, but I don't think dalablå can be glossy like that.

The door is more like it, but on the darker side of it's spectrum.