Surf Collection

The Angle

Tele-Afflicted
I'm a big fan of a surf band from Baltimore, of all places, called The Diamondheads.

And just for kicks, I've got to pimp my buddy's old band '63 Burnout. The album is much more rockabilly/psychobilly than surf, but it's loads of fun.

Last edited:

WWLaidback

Tele-Meister
I might be interested.

Working on it. A quarantine surf off, as it were. First we'll collect entries, then have a poll, then I'll compile them together in one long video with the appropriate credits given. I have the introductory version of Protools.

Last edited:

Lovemydogcharlie

TDPRI Member
Please help me put together a video collection of surf-music favorites that catch the mood. thanx

By the Way check out this 2011 Surf video of the largest wave ever surfed:

Here are some examples of surf music:

Surf Collection Webpage

GET THE COWABUNGA CD BOX SET: UNBELIEVABLE…WITH A WIDE HISTORY OF SURF MUSIC AND THE HITS. ALSO, GET DICK DALE’S “TRIBAL THUNDER” COMEBACK CD: AMAZING.

Full-Tilt-Tele

Tele-Meister
Defiantly; 'Long my you Run', by Neil Young...

Gillian's Cart.jpg

Last edited:

Boxla

Tele-Holic
I'll submit two. First one is a video I made for our song Maintain. Although it's reggae and not surf music, I used surfing images in the video.

Second is a nice surf song by Sublime of a song by Falling Idols, called Falling Idols

johnny k

Poster Extraordinaire

More on the spy side than the surf side, but those are good.

And since we can't have enough SCOTS,

zhiguli8

TDPRI Member
Other not necesarily surf artists to check out: Shadowy Men On A Shadowy Planet, Hank Marvin & The Shadows, Huevos Rancheros, Daikaiju and Davie Allan & The Arrows.