Suppose there were no "Suppose there were no..." threads

blowtorch

Telefied
Ad Free Member
Let's close our eyes, breathe deep, and imagine a world in which there was no such thing as tiresome boring dreary repeated "Suppose there were no..." pattern threads, the type of which we've lately seen spreading not unlike some virus here.

Hmmmmm, very interesting scenario.

TDPRI would be much improved, IMO

What say you?

brookdalebill

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
But where will we cheerlead for the music and musicians that lit a fire in our (once) youthful hearts?
How will we explain how it made us feel alive?
Who will we denigrate as boring, hackneyed, over-hyped, over-exposed, over-paid and under-skilled?
Where I ask you, where?

TelenTubes

Tele-Holic
But where will we cheerlead for the music and musicians that lit a fire in our (once) youthful hearts?
How will we explain how it made us feel alive?
Who will we denigrate as boring, hackneyed, over-hyped, over-exposed, over-paid and under-skilled?
Where I ask you, where?

Over at the Gibson forums. They don't have anything better to talk about. :eek::p:p:p

BorderRadio

Doctor of Teleocity
E258085D-1CE4-4E46-9BC5-3CE0EBF30065.png

muscmp

Friend of Leo's
well, then you'd have to include the: if you could only buy one (guitar, amp, strings, strap) threads as well as the: has anyone ever..... type of questions. it would be nice to just post point blank questions without the added stuff, but, 1st amendment applies.

play music!

ping-ping-clicka

Poster Extraordinaire
Let's close our eyes, breathe deep, and imagine a world in which there was no such thing as tiresome boring dreary repeated "Suppose there were no..." pattern threads, the type of which we've lately seen spreading not unlike some virus here.

Hmmmmm, very interesting scenario.

TDPRI would be much improved, IMO

What say you?

I would suppose your right.

images (2).png