Supermarket cart aisle driving rules.

ClashCityTele

Tele-Afflicted
When you have a shopping cart like these it doesn't matter which side you drive...

Jet%20shopping%20trolley.jpg

idiotarod_14.jpg shopping-cart-660x326.jpg

AAT65

Poster Extraordinaire
There are no rules. But there is a thing called courtesy.

Many people today cannot see beyond the little bubble around themselves and they act selfishly and stupidly.

If more people spent just a little time considering the feelings of others, the grocery store (and the entire world) would become a lovelier place.
There is one rule: don't be an ass.:)

Brad Pittiful

Doctor of Teleocity
Silver Supporter

Many people today cannot see beyond the little bubble around themselves and they act selfishly and stupidly.

If more people spent just a little time considering the feelings of others, the grocery store (and the entire world) would become a lovelier place.

they dont have to be courteous...just adhere to road rules!

koen

Friend of Leo's
I don’t care if people are going against the flow. But just put them back in the corral or whatever it is called.

JL_LI

Poster Extraordinaire
Walmart is a free for all. It’s poorly lit with narrow aisles and poorly stocked shelves. Walmart is the preferred provider for my prescription plan. I pick up other things while I’m there but never more than I can carry. Whole Foods is bright with lots of open space and courteous shoppers and employees. Maybe you get what you pay for.

sloppychops

Tele-Afflicted
In my experience, Costco is the worst. I can only handle going there right when they open or right before they close. It's always crowded and people seem to feel no obligation to drive their carts on the right side or to yield to oncoming traffic. The absolute worst is all the idiots congregating at the free sample stands at the ends of the aisles. It's always clogged up with people standing around stuffing their faces and chatting like it's a cocktail party or something.

Gardo

Friend of Leo's
Silver Supporter
In my experience, Costco is the worst. I can only handle going there right when they open or right before they close. It's always crowded and people seem to feel no obligation to drive their carts on the right side or to yield to oncoming traffic. The absolute worst is all the idiots congregating at the free sample stands at the ends of the aisles. It's always clogged up with people standing around stuffing their faces and chatting like it's a cocktail party or something.
Costco customers don’t see the need to walk to the side in the parking lot either.
They just stroll right down the center of the traffic lane in the parking lot completely oblivious to the cars behind them.

FenderGyrl

Poster Extraordinaire

THIS !!!
;)

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
Costco customers don’t see the need to walk to the side in the parking lot either.
They just stroll right down the center of the traffic lane in the parking lot completely oblivious to the cars behind them.

They know better out here in Okie Town USA. The first time doing that would be the last.