Super weekend, one of the best I ever spent.

telleutelleme

Telefied
Ad Free Member
Sounds absolutely wonderful TD.

I so miss the Pacific. In early thoughts, but I plan to get my motorcycle up and running in March and take a nice leisurely ride in May out to California, up HWY 1 to my cousins in the Bay Area, on to the Redwoods to visit my other cousin in Redding, a sister-in-law and niece in Burney and then back home the routes my wife and I use to take through Nevada, Utah, Colorado and New Mexico. Really hoping to be able to pull it off. May even consider getting a side-car for the old guy (not me, Gibson, my dog).

aging_rocker

Friend of Leo's
Sounds like a great break!

So pleased that you got to meet your new great grandchild, too 👍

We have a new grandchild we have yet to meet, he's 10,000 miles away.

stantheman

Doctor of Teleocity
Thank you, sir! I worked hard all of my life, trying to get ready for the life we are living today, it's been a lot of fun just doing what you want to.
Amen to that!!!
IF...You do it right retirement is "happening" - every day is like Summer Vacation when You were a kid.
I'm not a millionaire but I live just as good as one - that I know.

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
Amen to that!!!
IF...You do it right retirement is "happening" - every day is like Summer Vacation when You were a kid.
I'm not a millionaire but I live just as good as one - that I know.
We're certainly not wealthy either. One thing that makes life worth living, and so good all around is having a lifelong partner who shares my exact same preferences. We both came from such humble beginnings, that it does not take a lot of material goods to satisfy not only our needs, but our desires. We have been blessed beyond our wildest imaginings, and enjoy the things, and opportunities we've been given.