• Justice League

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Other

Votes: 12 33.3%

• Total voters

schmee

Telefied
Silver Supporter
Super Heroes; To me they are kids cartoons. I just dont watch them. i did watch the new Wonder Woman....

WRHB

Tele-Holic
Reading comic books full of superheroes helped get me through a physically rough childhood. I prefer The Avengers if I had to pick one. But they all helped me at one point or another. I would pick a good spot, read a comic and daydream about having superpowers.

Killing Floor

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
Meh

Eric John Stark

or

Prince Corwin of Amber

Those are Fictional heroes

Justice league from your list

The Tick would probably be my all time favorite super hero
Yeasss! Loved that show.

And and and Mickey Dolenz was the voice of Arthur on the cartoon for the first season.

mexicanyella

Friend of Leo's
Comics totally passed me by, so what exposure I’ve had has been watching movies with my son as he grew up. Most of the Marvel movies have appealed to me, with the first Iron Man and first Guardians of the s Galaxy being high points for me.

Also loved Deadpool.

The others have not appealed to me as much. So far the Marvel stuff has struck me as slicker, more cohesive, better integrated. My son likes the DC stuff more than I do, as do a few of my friends who had comics interest phases that I lacked.

My son’s getting cranked up about the new Moon Knight thingy...hope we can watch that together when he gets back from college for the summer.

thesamhill

Tele-Afflicted
MCU is fun to bond over with my kids.

I feel like every action movie hero is a super hero these days. They get shot in both legs and then chase the bad guy down in a footrace, then survive getting brained by a baseball bat and knocked into the ocean and go underwater deep enough to crush your lungs for 5 minutes, then swim up and win a karate fight against a steam roller.

I think that's why I like Chinatown. The hero gets punched once and has to spend the rest of the movie with his nose bandaged like the rest of us would. He's a hero because he sticks with it, unlike me who would have gone home and rested up and let someone else get punched in the face for justice from then on

Modman68

Tele-Holic
king mob…

KING MOB

KING MOB!!
ACBC8E78-8C5C-48F6-A67B-F0BF97A49401.jpeg

fenderchamp

Friend of Leo's
Make mine marvel….nuff said. But superman is superman.. however as a ‘Murican, midwestern boy, Cappy punchin that lousy ****, red skull’s nasty, stinkin’, rotten fascist mush does it for me every time(Ly) comics!!! DOWNWITHiTLER!!!!! USA!!! Remember what it means!! Long live Bucky and cappy forever!!! Make mine marvel. Nuff said!!! RIP Stan Lee!!!!

fenderchamp

Friend of Leo's
Favorite superhero: The Tick

Best live action series: The Green Hornet,
7591693188_f736c0f159_o.jpg

The Scarecrow of Romney Marsh
The-Scarecrow-of-Romney-Marsh-1963.jpg

103014_scarecrow-of-romney-marsh-feat-1-780x440-1440205329.png

Legion (very creative and unique)

Moon Knight has been good so far

And of course Adam West's Batman is the most fun of all the superhero shows

Best animation: Batman the Animated Series

Best movies: Christopher Nolan batman series. Amazing practical film making. Almost everything you see happened in front of a camera.

Best radio show: The Shadow

Favorite serials: Green Hornet, Commando Cody in Radar Men from the Moon

The last comic book I read: The first appearance of Steel in Superman comics

I think the only marvel franchise movies I really enjoyed were

Iron Man 2, because it was fun and didn't take itself too seriously.
The animation was great, and being from San Francisco, Sam Rockwell's techie villain really cracked me up.

And Thor Ragnarok because it was fun and colorful and had excellent modular synthesizer music by Mark Mothersbaugh

I thought most of the other movies took themselves too seriously, and had shallow characters. The things that made marvel comics great were relatable humanistic characters and a sense of humor, and that's what's missing from the movies I've seen.

Also the CG animation has gotten very lazy. 90% of the time, whenever the hero is wearing their suit they are full CGI. The rendering and particle effects may have gotten better, but the character animation is terrible. I don't know why they always use CGI for the superhero masks, helmets, and goggles. CGI animation can do a lot of amazing stuff, but for some reason, it can't make it look like someone is wearing a hat.
With a fiendish yell! scarecrow of Romney Marsh! All time great

uriah1

Telefied
Gold Supporter
Forgot the Dc comics were the Justic league?

I would include underdog, mighty mouse and Roger Ramjet if I had Cartoons listed.

Red Ryder

Tele-Afflicted
Theodore Roosevelt, Winston Churchill and my shift commander 1st. Lt. Gardenaur who never missed a day of combat despite being wounded 3 times during the 77 day siege of Khe Sahn.