1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Super Bowl - KC vs TB

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by String Tree, Jan 25, 2021.

1. String Tree

String Tree Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

im going with KC.
    Both teams have weapons to Burn on offense but, IMHO, KC has the better Defence.

My prediction: Beer and Nachos!

Toto'sDad and tah1962 like this.
  2. Lonn

Lonn Friend of Leo's

Chiefs all the way. TB lost to the Chiefs on Nov 29 and I'm seeing a repeat, but by more than 3 points this time. Gotta play the game though so we'll see. I called the KC/BU game at 42/24 KC and almost nailed it.

3. Steerforth

Steerforth Friend of Leo's

Kansas City vs Tibet? I didn’t even know that there were Tibetan teams in the NFL. Well, I think we all know who the Dalai Lama will be cheering for.

4. Allan Allan

Allan Allan Tele-Afflicted

Kentucky Fried Chicken vs Taco Bell

Tums for the win.

5. Fiesta Red

Fiesta Red Poster Extraordinaire

Go Chiefs!

6. koen

koen Friend of Leo's

you must be that guy holding up the letter D and a fence :D

Henley likes this.
  7. regularslinky

regularslinky Tele-Afflicted

I will never forget Brady refusing to shake Nick Foles’ hand after the Eagles beat the Pats in the 2018 SB. Crybaby. So I hope the Chiefs win and Mahomes gives Brady one of these.

String Tree and Cpt.Blues like this.
  8. ronzhd

ronzhd Tele-Holic Ad Free Member

9. Steerforth

With Len Dawson at the helm, my money is on the Chiefs.

Ed Driscoll and burntfrijoles like this.
  10. Danb541

Danb541 Friend of Leo's

IMO KC is a better team and should win, I want them to win. I am not a Greg Brady (Kidding) fan, but never count him out. I think this game is 50/50. I just hope it's a good one.

11. telemaster03

telemaster03 Tele-Meister

Chiefs all the way. How GB still lost with Brady throwing three int's...SMH.

GO CHIEFS!

12. tery

tery Doctor of Teleocity

Good luck to the winner !

13. Steerforth

Oh, wait a minute. Scratch the Len Dawson comment. I keep forgetting it’s 2021 where you guys are. It’s 1970 here. I always forget the time zone difference.

14. tah1962

tah1962 Friend of Leo's

Go Chiefs!

15. schmee

schmee Doctor of Teleocity

The Chiefs defense was joked about early in the year. "But then with Mahomes, maybe they don't need a defense" was heard. Since then they have vastly improved. Yesterday Allen had zero receivers to pass to, the Chief secondary was tight to their receivers like siamese twins. That's what I want to see in defense. (I absolutely HATE my Seahawks secondary. They are terrible, it looks like they play prevent defense the whole game! "Give em 5 years and try to tackle after the catch")

Will that Chief's defense show up against Tampa Bay? That's what will win it.
    Green Bay was very bad. It surprised me a lot.
    I'd say Defense won both those games yesterday.
    NEVER count Brady out. TB is one of the teams that just got better and better every game of the year. They are deadly right now.

Stubee and CapnCrunch like this.
  16. Rustbucket

Rustbucket Poster Extraordinaire Platinum Supporter

I was really hoping for the Bills to win last night, but moving on...

As much as I like Bruce Arians, I can’t root for Brady to win another Super Bowl. As much talent as he has, he’s one of the luckiest guys as well. He’s already won 3 that he shouldn’t had if not for officiating or bonehead calls by the other team, and now he gets to play the first SB in his home stadium.

17. Toto'sDad

Toto'sDad Telefied Ad Free Member

Only thing I've got to say about this is, when they sent out the invitations to the Super Bowl, Mr. Brady's name will be on them, and Mr. Belichick's name will not.

18. Sconnie

Sconnie Tele-Afflicted

I wouldn't ever bet against the star calls Brady will always get. He'll throw a couple more interceptions and be handed another trophy. Cool.

I'm nominally a GB fan, since I was born in Wisco, but man that coach has gotta be done right? Kicking that field goal rather than putting faith in Rodgers to make a play in the redzone? I'd rather have gone down swinging right there than leave it to anyone else on the field to inevitably screw up. Brady gets it done, sure, and he's the goat and I respect that or whatever, but I don't like him at all. Despite that, I'll give him and the coaching staff props for having the guts and faith in Brady to make a play right before halftime, which is something I've never seen in GB. Maybe I don't watch football because the team I like won't live and die by the generational talent they have taken for granted for so many years now.

Stubee likes this.
  19. Middleman

Middleman Friend of Leo's

Go Chiefs.

20. Toto'sDad

Toto'sDad Telefied Ad Free Member

I have to give the edge to KC. Mahomes plays with such energy, and just will do anything he needs to in order to get the job done. I'm unabashedly a Brady fan, but he's like a once proud race horse that's doing duty pulling a cab in London back in the day that Sherlock Holmes might hail for a ride on a case. THREE interceptions? Brady gets down on himself and more importantly his team. He will have to put that aside if Tampa Bay has any chance to win. Mahomes' secret weapon is his hair doo. It's like the strength of Samson, it's all in the hair man.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.