Super Bowl food idea's ..

Stanford Guitar

Friend of Leo's
7F942B67-94B7-4B51-862F-D60A96F011AC.jpeg

Bluesboy3

Tele-Afflicted
May go for my wife's awesome Chili, if she wants to make it. ( cooking all day in Crock- Pot) , along with Jifft cornbread.

Maybe some cool appetizers like chilled jumbo shrimp/cocktail sauce, Crabmeat-stuffed Pretzels, Nschos?
We will figure out something yummy.

- but we won't be hungry!-
Crabmeat stuffed pretzels sounds like the bomb.

tanplastic

Friend of Leo's
I have no intention of watching the Super Bowl. I have no intention of watching the commercials or half time show either. I’ll probably pull something from the refrigerator and make a cappuccino before I plug in my Strat.
So you enter a thread about Super Bowl food to announce importantly that you're above it all.
LOL feel good?

oregomike

Tele-Afflicted
I have no intention of watching the Super Bowl. I have no intention of watching the commercials or half time show either. I’ll probably pull something from the refrigerator and make a cappuccino before I plug in my Strat.
If I'm not spraying coats on my JM, I might take a peek. Honestly though, I couldn't care less about either team.
Hate to say it, but I'm a 9ers fan, first, (inherited by birth) and football as a sport is a distant 5th. https://www.springtrainingcountdown.com/

Bluesboy3

Tele-Afflicted
I do think the 49ers and Chiefs would be a better consolation game. I mean, who really wants to watch the Rams and Bengals? It's kinda like a Sabers and Coyotes Stanley Cup.
In all seriousness, this is correct. LA Rams don't really have a fan base and Cincinnati fans represent something like 11% of the total tickets to the game. I'm definitely looking forward more to the smallish party I'm throwing and doing the Skyline Chili.

Willie Johnson

Friend of Leo's
I'm going to try making that Buffalo chicken dip, and I'll come up with some other stuff. Maybe have a go at tamales if I can get all of the stuff (never made those before, either).