BackwaterJunction

Tele-Meister
The sun's out, I've been having a lazy weekend, and it occurred to me I've never tried to get a matching set of pictures of my guitars. A bit of running in and out of the house later, and here's the results...

The Telecasters
Chord 'Telecaster' - my first electric guitar. It's been upgraded in chunks over the years and now I think the only original parts are the body, neck and string trees!

IMG_20220612_153329.jpg

Squier FSR Affinity Telecaster - modified to be an Esquire with a Seymour Duncan Lil 59 pickup. Available with or without its Checkerboard sticker!

IMG_20220612_155229.jpg IMG_20220612_155201.jpg

Squier FSR Classic Vibe Thinline - added a TV Jones in the neck. I'm wondering about putting a Bigsby on it...

IMG_20220612_153923.jpg

Glarry 'Telecaster' - I did post on TDPRI about this one when I got it. It's now been through a mod process so the only original part is the green body!

IMG_20220612_155129.jpg

The Others
Squier Stratocaster - from the Fujigen era in the 80s. The only strat I need, because without spending US Fender money, I've not played a Strat I really preferred.

IMG_20220612_154023.jpg

Epiphone ES Les Paul - half 335, half LP, plenty of fun. I really like the coil splits too - makes a very versatile gigging guitar.

IMG_20220612_154847.jpg

Fender Sonoran - maybe not the best looker to some, but my first guitar. This thing is what got me fully hooked on guitar and I don't think I could ever part from it for that reason alone.

IMG_20220612_160525.jpg

Taylor GS Mini - a beautiful sounding acoustic. I really ought to install a pickup on it to make it more gig-able. But I really love how it feels under the hand.

IMG_20220612_160456.jpg

Sire Marcus Miller U5 - a shortscale, which I love - my brain always struggled to get to grips with the long scale length of a bass compared to a guitar. It's not hard but for some reason I always had to focus - this feels so much more natural to me. It's super comfortable and I recommend it to any and everyone.

IMG_20220612_154936.jpg

Now I guess the real question is...what am I missing? 🤔

Fendereedo

Doctor of Teleocity
The sun's out, I've been having a lazy weekend, and it occurred to me I've never tried to get a matching set of pictures of my guitars. A bit of running in and out of the house later, and here's the results...

The Telecasters
Chord 'Telecaster' - my first electric guitar. It's been upgraded in chunks over the years and now I think the only original parts are the body, neck and string trees!

View attachment 993283

Squier FSR Affinity Telecaster - modified to be an Esquire with a Seymour Duncan Lil 59 pickup. Available with or without its Checkerboard sticker!

View attachment 993280 View attachment 993281

Squier FSR Classic Vibe Thinline - added a TV Jones in the neck. I'm wondering about putting a Bigsby on it...

View attachment 993282

Glarry 'Telecaster' - I did post on TDPRI about this one when I got it. It's now been through a mod process so the only original part is the green body!

View attachment 993286

The Others
Squier Stratocaster - from the Fujigen era in the 80s. The only strat I need, because without spending US Fender money, I've not played a Strat I really preferred.

View attachment 993289

Epiphone ES Les Paul - half 335, half LP, plenty of fun. I really like the coil splits too - makes a very versatile gigging guitar.

View attachment 993288

Fender Sonoran - maybe not the best looker to some, but my first guitar. This thing is what got me fully hooked on guitar and I don't think I could ever part from it for that reason alone.

View attachment 993285

Taylor GS Mini - a beautiful sounding acoustic. I really ought to install a pickup on it to make it more gig-able. But I really love how it feels under the hand.

View attachment 993284

Sire Marcus Miller U5 - a shortscale, which I love - my brain always struggled to get to grips with the long scale length of a bass compared to a guitar. It's not hard but for some reason I always had to focus - this feels so much more natural to me. It's super comfortable and I recommend it to any and everyone.

View attachment 993287

Way 😎

68Telebass

Friend of Leo's

The Telecasters

View attachment 993283

View attachment 993280 View attachment 993281

View attachment 993282

View attachment 993286

The Others

View attachment 993289

View attachment 993288

View attachment 993285

View attachment 993284

View attachment 993287

Love them all!! How was that Glarry to mod?? I’ve loved that green color, and the price!!

BackwaterJunction

Tele-Meister
Love them all!! How was that Glarry to mod?? I’ve loved that green color, and the price!!
Thank you!

The Glarry wasn't too bad to mod, though nearly everything has changed on it! Tricky bit was that the control plate routing wasn't quote deep enough for the 4-way switch I installed, but a little bit of extra work with sandpaper made it deep enough.

Honestly, the way I viewed it is the £60-65 price for a nicely finished body is good enough value in itself. Anything about the guitar above that that you like and think is good enough to keep is then effectively a free bonus!

1 21 gigawatts

Tele-Afflicted
You're not wrong there. I'm wondering about a DC Junior style guitar too for a different body shape.
My Gibson DC Junior Tribute is my favorite guitar. Sure, it is one of the cheapest of the Gibsons, and it isn't grain filled or polished, and the pickguard mounted electronics put off some people, but it is just a raw, no-nonsense guitar. It is the essence of what a junior is supposed to be- an inexpensive rock machine.