Sunday, May 22nd

WRHB

Tele-Holic
I gave my wife two babies. And I still have to hear about 36 hours of labor the first time and how the second one was longer. She acts like it wasn’t hard for me too. Back then the maternity wards didn’t have television sets with sports on to keep us men occupied like they do now.

stxrus

Poster Extraordinaire
I gave my wife two babies. And I still have to hear about 36 hours of labor the first time and how the second one was longer. She acts like it wasn’t hard for me too. Back then the maternity wards didn’t have television sets with sports on to keep us men occupied like they do now.
Plus there wasn’t a bar in there. You couldn’t get a cold beer or a nice cocktail. How is a man supposed to deal with long drawn out labor. Come on woman let’s get this show on the road

57joonya

Tele-Afflicted
Good for you! Why not, I’ve cut my wife’s hair before , I don’t see what’s so crazy about it. I almost cut hers today , but my daughter did it. Which is even better for me . My wife’s been cutting my hair for 25 yrs . Unless I give myself u buzz .

pippoman

Tele-Holic
Silver Supporter
That’s terrifying! I remember. It’s hard on us too ladies.

Toto'sDad

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
I started my day with giving my wife a haircut.

Beat that tough guys! :cool:
My wife cuts my hair, I always volunteer to return the favor and give her hair a nice styling, but for some reason, she still goes to the beauty shop for her do.