Summarize Your Day With A Picture......

Rich_S

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
IMG_1520.JPG

Spending my MLK holiday snow blowing so Mrs_S can go to work.

trapdoor2

Friend of Leo's
I finally decided to sell my Wheatstone Anglo C/G concertina. 10 yrs and I've probably played it a total of just a few hours. Miz Diane's least favorite instrument to hear...and very difficult for me to play. I recorded two tunes onto an Edison Cylinder with this one...I think the only two tunes I ever got up to speed and clean. Today is boxing day...it is headed back to the UK in the morning.

Funnily, the only box I could find that reasonably fit is a Fender Mustang GT40 box...

Wheatstone bellows.jpg

Packed away.jpg

StoneH

Tele-Afflicted
Gold Supporter
Been through that. The joys of retirement never end. Here’s just a bit of what my completed project looks like. It’ll be worth it when it’s done

Very nice. I'm thinking about recessed lighting, but I have to get the floor down before the new couches arrive.

Deeve

Poster Extraordinaire
Silver Supporter
Wow, skiwear has gotten very boring, much more flashy when I was on the slopes.
Night skiing in the Pac NW isn't done w/ camera crews in mind; we layer up, conscious of the better-than-even chance of rain. The flashy stuff is in the board contour and binding tech.
Ten feet from the stage, nobody else knows about the compound radius on the neck or the AlNiCo magnet blend under the bridge pickup, but the player does (or should).
It was a good evening.
Peace - Deeve