suggestion: have preview show uploaded file

yegbert

Poster Extraordinaire
This is not a problem per se, but rather a suggestion.

When preparing a post, I know how to upload a file from my library of photos on my device. And I can (and know how to) preview what that will look like - almost.

My suggestion is, have the preview show what the post will look like completely (to use an old term, WYSIWYG), including the file (picture).

yegbert

Poster Extraordinaire
I think this issue was resolved with the upgrade, thanks.

On a related note, I had noted elsewhere that I had not found how to see a preview, with the software upgrade. I see it now, it’s just the little image “button” of what looks to me like a magnifying glass over a document, that is on the upper right of this post as I’m typing it; and it works an on/off switch. Tap once to preview; then tap again to exit preview, in order to edit it some more.

In general, I like the effects of the upgrade. The new one seems* to have more image-based button like that, and the bell(?) that one uses to display alerts. It will just take a little getting used to.

(* Of course, I can’t swear to how it looked before the upgrade, because I can’t compare, I rely on my memory for how it was. Like with changing most gear, it’s impractical to put old software/pickups back on momentarily to do an A/B test!)