Stuff I Recorded 15+ Years Ago

Phrygian77

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
This was done maybe around 2005-2006, in my late 20s when my hands were younger. I was using Cakewalk Sonar Home Studio, an M-Audio Audiophile PCI card (later an M-Audio USB interface), a Johnson J Station (for the guitar, SPDIF out), a TX81z, an old Soundcraft Spirit Folio, and an M-Audio Keystation 61es. Guitar was a 1990 American '62 Vintage Reissue Strat.

I have more tracks if I can find them.

I probably came up with the stupid name when I was drunk.

This funky vamp was done around 2004. Guitar was through the J-Station. Drums and bass were probably old SoundFont samples that I was using through a SoundFont plug-in in Sonar. This may have predated my Keystation, so it may have been an older Fatar.

This was a project that that I started and never finished, sometime around 2006-2007. I intended to have both tonewheel organ and guitar in a longer track. The organ was done with the Native Instruments B4 plug-in. I'm not sure if I was still using the J-Station (I had two of them die on me). It may have been a rack mount Behringer V-Amp.

Guitar solo version:

Tonewheel solo version:

Last edited:

Phrygian77

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter

Carl_Tone

Tele-Holic
Great sound on the fusion guitar solo and also on the fusion B3 patch...That was a really tough one to get right back in the day.