Studio Tour you gotta watch!

Bob Womack

Friend of Leo's
That's really cool. I love the fact that it is legal and that he respects his neighbors. His big year happened a couple of years after I entered the biz. I've always told people who are building their own studio, "Put your own personality into it. We who work in the commercial studios struggle to bring a personal touch to our studios."

Bob

swervinbob

Friend of Leo's
I saw an interview with him recently. All I knew him for (especially growing up in the 80s) was the Ghostbuster theme. This guy has been on everything as a musician and songwriter. Very smart, too.

swervinbob

Friend of Leo's
I posted before I watched the video. If I was his neighbor, my one condition would be that I would be allowed to come hang out. I don’t drink, I wouldn’t touch anything, or bring any friends. I would just get to hang out in the studio.

studio

Poster Extraordinaire
I posted before I watched the video. If I was his neighbor, my one condition would be that I would be allowed to come hang out. I don’t drink, I wouldn’t touch anything, or bring any friends. I would just get to hang out in the studio.
No no no.
We'd put you to work and pay you to hang out!

Doesn't that sound better?

gitlvr

Friend of Leo's
Saw this a couple days ago. Great studio, really well laid out.
And I really like him; he is (rightly) proud of what he has accomplished, but there seems to be very little that is "puffed up" about him. Very cool.

Telekarster

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
Whoa! I want this studio so bad!!!! Wow man.... and I had no idea that Ray was such a guitar enthusiast! That's really cool, and what a collection! Very glad to see that he's doing so well, and in such great shape too. Good for him. My wife and I are avid collectors of art glass. I want that glass disc!!! What do you want for it, Ray? LOL!!! :)

Telekarster

Poster Extraordinaire
Gold Supporter
A friend of mine here (Eric Scott Williams) in LA helped design/build out Ray's studio. So far that's his crown jewel build. Eric is also a great bassist... used to tech for John Entwistle if memory serves.

Wow man! Kudos for Eric doing such a fine job on this! Of all the "home studios" I've seen, this has got to be one of the best I've seen. Hats off to Mr. Williams and crew!