1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Strat saddle sizes?

Discussion in 'Stratocaster Discussion Forum' started by doghouseman, Nov 3, 2020.

1. doghouseman

doghouseman Tele-Meister

Yes, I noticed the bent saddles. i have the callaham on my strat. I have the normal american standards on the way.

You have a link for sintercast? I could not find them after a quick google search.

2. doghouseman

doghouseman Tele-Meister

OH, ok. Yeah I did a search for those. I really dont need the tremelo and springs, just the saddles. Not sure if Callaham sells just the saddles.

3. Phrygian77

Phrygian77 Friend of Leo's Gold Supporter

I've mainly had that problem with necks that have a compound radius. I have boxes of the shorter 4-40 and M3x0.5 set screws for that reason. Otherwise, a neck shim would help.

doghouseman likes this.
  4. schmee

schmee Doctor of Teleocity

It's tough to find the right ones. They come in plain cast (kinda dull grey) as "Squier". But they come in that nice Satin look also as a fender part. I'll see if I can find the number.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2020
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.