Stones tour 2020

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Axegrinder77, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Axegrinder77

Axegrinder77 Tele-Holic

Who else is goin ?

This will be my first stones concert. Better late than never right? Got the general admission on the back half of the field. My wife isn't really interested, so I'm trying to convince her to come. I think it will be a very cool experience and I want to share it with her. Or maybe I should just get a buddy who is a fan...?

Anyways , saw some clips from the first leg. They sound really good for their age.

2. Fretting out

Fretting out Friend of Leo's

koen likes this.
  3. Tonetele

Tonetele Poster Extraordinaire

Tickets to The Rolling Stones ( Elton John et.al. ) are $500 and up here.

4. Fretting out

Fretting out Friend of Leo's

I looked it up out of curiosity and at the local stadium tickets for on the field in front of the stage are 1500-7000 dollars.

No thank you, nothing against the stones but it’s almost just a novelty act at this point
    Or maybe even sideshow-esq I can almost see the barker in my mind “come see the amazing atom bomb proof indestructible Keith Richards!, bring any substance you like he will consume and survive!”

5. Skully

Skully Doctor of Teleocity

Jagger is remains the very best at what he does. He is the master of the stadium show. His voice has actually gotten better, no doubt thanks to improved monitors and more days off between shows, along with vocal training. If you watch someone like David Lee Roth, he is a shadow of what he once was on stage. Jagger remains Jagger.

6. Tonetele

Tonetele Poster Extraordinaire

Is that USD? Where is the Land of Mary?

I know there expenses are enormous ( my son's best friend works in that industry) but how do they justify it? They each have huge personal wealth.

7. RodeoTex

RodeoTex Poster Extraordinaire

Thankfully I finally got to see my heroes on their last tour in 1980.
    Now I can just watch some videos of anything that might have happened afterward without wading into that big mess.

8. thunderbyrd

thunderbyrd Poster Extraordinaire Silver Supporter

after all this time, there's no doubt they know how to put on their show and do it well.

but there is nobody in this world I would pay $500 to see. not even front row seats.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.