1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Stomp boxes that make you go "Whaaaaaaaaa?"

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by BigDaddyLH, Sep 24, 2014.

1. jipp

jipp Friend of Leo's

on ebay looks like 150.00 to 260.00 from japan.. as thats only way i guess we are able to get one . they are selling for 160.00 pretty fast through my quick search. at least 20 sold with in the last 24 hours.

chris.

2. eugenedunn

eugenedunn Friend of Leo's

Hey Chris,
    Gee.....it's been SO LONG since I bought it new, when they first came out. I'm gonna venture to say it was about $180 or so.....

In addition to the just plain weird ring modulators and other stuff, the best thing it does is the synth swell.... very similar to the popular reverb "shimmer" effect that people like these days.

The synth swell patches have several variations that allow you to swell-in the string effect , or swell-in & blend your untreated guitar signal... or swell-in string effects that are in 4ths or 5ths....... very trippy.

If they could just make a pedal that does all the synth swell patches with variations..... it would be killer, just with that voicing alone

3. TheletterJ

TheletterJ Tele-Afflicted

Man... I want one of those so bad! There's a digitech "jet pack" mod pedal that's been popping up on my local CL but the guy wants like $400 for it. If only...

4. 4pickupguy

4pickupguy Doctor of Teleocity

I'll wait for BYOC to make clone of the Miku called the Mitu (pronounced me-too)..... Then we can start modding them to include German and Russian phrases and declare how much better it is than an ordinary stock Miku pedal... Then I'll put a graphic of Chuck Norris on it so I can put it on my pedal board AND retain my man card...

Attached Files:

5. Daddy Hojo

Daddy Hojo Friend of Leo's

I would totally use that. I've circuit bent some stuff that can almost do that stuff, but it's really unstable.

6. BigDaddyLH

BigDaddyLH Tele Axpert Ad Free Member

One knob should be labeled "fist", another "grunt"!

-- signed, another manly man

7. Dan German

Dan German Doctor of Teleocity

I thought my Roland Funny Cat was ridiculous, but there is some weird stuff out there.

8. codamedia

codamedia Poster Extraordinaire

.... sorry, post deleted. Somehow I'm in the wrong thread.

9. blowtorch

blowtorch Telefied Ad Free Member

Daddy, this thing is pretty unstable, too! You're never sure just what it's gonna do, despite past experience

10. eugenedunn

eugenedunn Friend of Leo's

After coveting my Space Station for awhile, one of my buddies got one of those "Jet Pack Mods" on a Whammy Pedal....

I have yet to hear how it sounds compared to my Space Station, but it supposedly has ALL that Digitech series' voice patches available, thru some switching and then powering OFF, then ON again.

Half of the 40 voice patches in these pedals have limited use...but there are some doozys in there.

11. bparnell57

bparnell57 Poster Extraordinaire

I bought a Danelectro pedal lately that's a quick delay with reverb or slapback type delay times and the foot treadle controlling delay time, leading to pitch shifting of the delays when the treadle is going back and forth. Very odd pedal... Oh, and it looks like a pimped out flaming old flat front flat bed truck.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.