1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Steve Winwood - Can't Find My Way Home

Discussion in 'Music to Your Ears' started by HotRodSteve, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Tommyd55

Tommyd55 Tele-Holic

That's a Low Spark...

Danb541 likes this.
  2. Danb541

Danb541 Friend of Leo's

Of a high heeled boy.

I picked up what you put down. Traffic is one of my favorite bands. Winwood is a genius. Does it get better than this?

scrapyardblue likes this.
  3. jrblue

jrblue Friend of Leo's

I got to see Blind Faith on their one US tour. They were great, way past the "son of Cream" framwrok through which some listened to them. Delaney and Bonniue opened, and that marked Clapton's weird slide over to whatever the hell you call that strange orbit he took for years theredeclining into heroin abuse and, IMO, never really regaining his full art, despite all the hits that came later on. Bling Faith was just great -- what a hybrid sound. Opened with "Had To Cry Today" with Clapton and Winwood sporting dual Firebirds and playing interweaving parts. Yow!

4. Viejo

Viejo Tele-Afflicted Silver Supporter

Within a few years . It was a challenge contest. Steve challenged musicians to record their own version and upload them to his site. Steve reviewed the videos and picked the winners, I remember the over all winner was a young lady.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.