Star Trek - The Cruise III

SixStringSlinger

Poster Extraordinaire
How did Wil Wheaton get top billing?

He's probably been the most active post-Trek. Nothing as big as that, but independent of it. Like, he's not just famous as that kid from Star Trek, even if that's how he started.

The only one on the cruise that gets close is probably Jonathan Frakes, but most of what he's known for post-starring in Trek is directing and producing more Trek.

robt57

Telefied
Chris Pine over Whill Wheaten most probably. Unless you meant from the original series and run offs and not movies.

He is way above the cruise gigs/coinage I'd guess. ;)

BigDaddyLH

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
Chris Pine over Whill Wheaten most probably. Unless you meant from the original series and run offs and not movies.

That's an interesting bracket: from famous enough to be invited to participate on a celebrity cruise, to being too famous to accept.

Patrick Stewart: also too famous to accept.

SixStringSlinger

Poster Extraordinaire

That's an interesting bracket: from famous enough to be invited to participate on a celebrity cruise, to being too famous to accept.

Patrick Stewart: also too famous to accept.

Well yes, those people are in another class entirely :lol: They'd probably never be invited, because what's the point?

But yes, Wil Wheaton is probably the most famous of the "not-that-famous(-outside-of-Trek)".

The occasional exception is Shatner, who will do something like this from time to time (bills, or something, I dunno).

BigDaddyLH

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
Well yes, those people are in another class entirely :lol: They'd probably never be invited, because what's the point?

But yes, Wil Wheaton is probably the most famous of the "not-that-famous(-outside-of-Trek)".

The occasional exception is Shatner, who will do something like this from time to time (bills, or something, I dunno).

Wil Wheaton must love his recurring gig on Big Bang Theory.

giphy.gif

bender66

Poster Extraordinaire
They need better music. Like this:

One can hope Thomas Dolby will be playing The Flat Earth in It's entirety.

I've seen him play in the last few years. Great gig. Had Kevin Armstrong playing guitar with him. They both had been in Bowies touring band for years.