Star Trek - The Cruise III

Pickin N Grinin

Tele-Meister
Is this photoshopped or have I been watching the wrong Star Trek series?

thumbnail.asp

robt57

Telefied
Leeta!! Yes. 11 of 10!! YES! [7/9]

And probably in my top few, STNG Famke Janssen, and later in DS9 copied makeup for Jadzia Dax/Terry Farrel was hhhottt..... too.

Daxxx....

26b4b1aa94f8eee27f98f770ca4328dfacb0fb8f.jpg

Carol Markus/Alice Eve, drooooll...

images

robt57

Telefied
No, not photoshopped, that's her signature.

Google about what that poor actor had to endure with the costume. As I recall passing out was not uncommon during filming.

Now, the character 7/9 was dead pan mostly though out the series. But, if you have not seen "Body and Soul" season 7 episode 7, you are missing probably the single funniest episode across the entire body of season and series IMO. Jeri Ryan goes Waaay outta the 7/9 character.

BigDaddyLH

Tele Axpert
Ad Free Member
Google about what that poor actor had to endure with the costume. As I recall passing out was not uncommon during filming.

Now, the character 7/9 was dead pan mostly though out the series. But, if you have not seen "Body and Soul" season 7 episode 7, you are missing probably the single funniest episode across the entire body of season and series IMO. Jeri Ryan goes Waaay outta the 7/9 character.

Is that the one where she switches bodies with The Doctor?

robt57

Telefied
Is that the one where she switches bodies with The Doctor?

Well, the doctor hides in her eye piece, and has control of her body, but yes. That episode, maybe my fav. I think Picardo had a hand in the script for that episode. He is pretty funny if that is true.

Bristlehound

Friend of Leo's
Leeta!! Yes. 11 of 10!! YES! [7/9]

And probably in my top few, STNG Famke Janssen, and later in DS9 copied makeup for Jadzia Dax/Terry Farrel was hhhottt..... too.

Daxxx....

Are you speaking Klingon here... 'cos I'm not sure I understand any of it??:)

SixStringSlinger

Poster Extraordinaire
Thanks.

...and Leeta?
11 of 10?
7/9?
Daxxx?

Leeta = DS9 character. See my Chase Masterson posts.
11 of 10 = A play on 7 of 9 (Jeri Ryan's Voyager character; see above posts). Like, she's an 11 out of 10.
Dax = Another DS9 character, played by the actress in the picture in that post.