Squire Tele Bridge Pickup from 2001-20010

Discussion in 'Squier Tele Forum' started by boyhowdy, Mar 26, 2020 at 5:38 PM.

1. boyhowdy

boyhowdy TDPRI Member

Hello All

I have a Squire Tele bridge PU that I bought used 10 years ago ... I recall researching it when I first got it and as far as I can remember it matched up well with the Tone Rider's Vintage of that era (as you would likely expect). I love the sound of this PU and I want another one just like it. This PU has a measured resistance of 5.8Kohm (hmmmm ...)

Does anyone know any details of the older model vintage style bridge PU that Squire used before the newer Vintage Plus series?

Like I said I love the sound of this 5.8K ohm PU and would like to get another.

2. jay_mci

jay_mci Tele-Meister

Probably going to be a bit more specific thats a 9 year range and also doesnt let us know if its a bullet, affinity, standard or vintage modified tele or it could be from a classic vibe since those started in that year range.

3. Danb541

Danb541 Tele-Meister

Post of picture of the pickup, I might have one in my parts drawer. Is the base plate metal or plastic?

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.