1. Win a Broadcaster or one of 3 Teles! The annual Supporting Member Giveaway is on. To enter Click Here. To see all the prizes and full details Click Here. To view the thread about the giveaway Click Here.

Squier Vintage Modified Tele Custom Love

Discussion in 'Telecaster Discussion Forum' started by Swoop, Mar 19, 2010.

1. Swoop

Swoop Tele-Meister

I did do a search but it was difficult to find anything, so figured I'd start a new thread.

Who out there owns one of these Squier Vintage Modified Tele Customs? Either the Custom with humbuckers, or the Custom II with P90s. Show your appreciation here and post some pictures!

I was supposed to pick mine up yesterday. I ordered the Custom II with P90s, and it was being sent to my local guitar store from another store out of town. But some super intelligent person sent the one with humbuckers! :rolleyes: So now I have to wait some more.

So, post some pics to help me cope until I get mine!

2. mistermullens

mistermullens Poster Extraordinaire

Welcome, Swoop. There is a Squier Tele Custom II Club in the Guitar Club forum.

Linky.

3. Swoop

Swoop Tele-Meister

Thanks for that, I guess I should have searched the entire forum, rather than just the Tele Discussion forum. You'll have to forgive me, I don't come here often!

4. BoogerRooger

BoogerRooger Poster Extraordinaire

No problem!

A few of us have them, mine's the blonde, and we don't mind talking about them any time we can.

Excellent gits and great value.

Welcome to the forum!

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.