Squier talk app

Merv_j

NEW MEMBER!
Hi there, not sure what is going in!!!
Squire talk website redirected to tdpri, and the Squire talk app is now the tele talk app!!!! I reinstalled the app still tele based lol! I had to register here to enter this! Hope you can help.
Merv

Davis Sharp

TDPRI Member
I'm also a Squier-Talk member. S-T web and mobile re-direct to TDPRI. I know we share a lot of members, but I didn't know TDPRI wants @Merv_j and me so badly to take over S-T :) .

And, so I don't make a bad first impression, here's my Tele - A Squier VM Telecaster Custom.

20170715_083022.jpg
t

Michael A.

Tele-Afflicted
I also get this Caution message when logging onto the regular Squier-Talk site. It is not redirecting me. I guess I'll have to use my phone for viewing, which I hate doing.

S-Twarning.png

jjudas

Tele-Meister
Hi, I am still being directed here when I log into Squier Talk. I'm sure you are working on it. Thanks for your help in this matter!

rich815

Friend of Leo's
I’ve been reading that those using iPads or smart phones are being redirected, but those viewing from laptops and desktop computers are not. ???

walliswizard

NEW MEMBER!
Nothing working here. Desktop, mobile phone, chisel and stone, nothing gets me back to squier-talk. We've been assimilated, and I don't even own a Tele :eek:

jefffam

TDPRI Member
It has to be something with the site, as it occurs across 3 different laptops, one of which has not has a browser engaged in a week or more.

5ofeight

Tele-Holic
The dsn flush didn't do anything to help. Have any of you guys made it back to Squier talk?.

Merv_j

NEW MEMBER!
I'm back on squier talk now. But I might keep lurking in the background here from time to time. Just to broaden my horizons lol!!!!

forumtech

Administrator
No. Both laptops go to TDPRI. DNS flush cna clearing cookies didn't work. Even the mobile site re-directs to TDPRI.

Maybe TDPRI will create a Squier subforum for us:)
If you still use the same internet connection, it won't work. Give it time for DNS to propagate.

Meanwhile, try to use another internet connection and check if it works

Luvs2yoko

TDPRI Member
image.jpg
image.jpg
Hi fellow squier talk friends. I too have been exiled to Tele land. Not that there is anything wrong with that.Might as well share a few Pics while I'm here.Hope to be back home soon.

5ofeight

Tele-Holic
All back to normal for me too, though I cant for some reason sign in here on my mobile( site wont recognise my password)...that isn't a biggie though..